- Damage assessment after the earthquakes in Nepal20/05/2015
- Garden schools in Bangui07/05/2015
- Locust control in Madagascar04/05/2015
- Assessing fuel needs in camps for IDPs and surrounding communities in Myanmar16/04/2015
- Cleaning water channels in Bangui13/04/2015
Connect with us
Beneficiaries in Eastern Equatoria receive FAO’s emergency seeds
Part of FAO’s emergency response in South Sudan is the distribution of livelihood kits nation-wide. In May 2014, FAO and partners distributed crop kits to beneficiaries in Himodonge payam located in Torit, Eastern Equatoria State.
Goat vaccinations were also taking place in Torit town in May where FAO previously supported the establishment of the state's first cold chain supply room for proper storage of livestock vaccinations.