- Emergency livelihood support for flood-affected communities in Myanmar25/05/2016
- Community farming project in South Sudan17/05/2016
- Livestock distribution in Myanmar03/05/2016
- Cash scheme rekindles hope in Somalia's drought-hit regions11/04/2016
- Strengthening resilience in the Dry Corridor in Honduras07/04/2016
Connect with us
Rainy Season in Mopti - Mali
In the arid Sahel region, the rainy season is a precious time of the year for cultivators. It is a crucial time also for the FAO, when activities are intensified in order to boost harvests and increase food security of the most vulnerable households.