- Harvest at the community garden in South Sudan24/10/2016
- Vertical gardens in Lebanon25/09/2016
- Northeast Nigeria: supporting IDPs and host families engage in vegetable production21/09/2016
- Northeast Nigeria: planting the seeds of hope09/08/2016
- Needs assessment in response to El Niño in Vietnam14/07/2016
Connect with us
Rainy Season in Mopti - Mali
In the arid Sahel region, the rainy season is a precious time of the year for cultivators. It is a crucial time also for the FAO, when activities are intensified in order to boost harvests and increase food security of the most vulnerable households.