- Damage assessment after the earthquakes in Nepal20/05/2015
- Garden schools in Bangui07/05/2015
- Locust control in Madagascar04/05/2015
- Assessing fuel needs in camps for IDPs and surrounding communities in Myanmar16/04/2015
- Cleaning water channels in Bangui13/04/2015
Connect with us
Rainy Season in Mopti - Mali
In the arid Sahel region, the rainy season is a precious time of the year for cultivators. It is a crucial time also for the FAO, when activities are intensified in order to boost harvests and increase food security of the most vulnerable households.