- Damages and first response after Hurricane Matthew in Haiti06/12/2016
- Fishing in the rivers of South Sudan01/12/2016
- Reaping rewards: rebuilding lives and livelihoods in Northeast Nigeria15/11/2016
- Hurricane Matthew's devastating damages in Haiti27/10/2016
- Harvest at the community garden in South Sudan24/10/2016
Connect with us
Rainy Season in Mopti - Mali
In the arid Sahel region, the rainy season is a precious time of the year for cultivators. It is a crucial time also for the FAO, when activities are intensified in order to boost harvests and increase food security of the most vulnerable households.