- Training fisher folks in South Sudan09/02/2017
- Fertilizer distribution in retaken areas of Iraq08/02/2017
- Distribution of agricultural inputs and livestock in the conflict and disaster-prone areas of Myanmar07/02/2017
- The “productive transfers” approach (CASH+) in Mali and Mauritania26/01/2017
- Seed distribution in Haiti after Hurricane Matthew19/12/2016
Connect with us
Rainy Season in Mopti - Mali
In the arid Sahel region, the rainy season is a precious time of the year for cultivators. It is a crucial time also for the FAO, when activities are intensified in order to boost harvests and increase food security of the most vulnerable households.