- Providing alternative livelihoods for coconut farmers after Typhoon Haiyan21/09/2015
- Typhoon Haiyan: FAO’s Emergency Response and Rehabilitation Programme07/08/2015
- Increasing the resilience of pastoralist communities affected by drought in southern Angola11/06/2015
- Typhoon Haiyan – Rehabilitating the fisheries sector10/06/2015
- South Sudan emergency14/05/2015
Connect with us
Life on the fault line in Indonesia
An FAO project funded by the European Commission's Humanitarian Aid department has helped families on the island of Nias get back to work, with a combination of new supplies and technical training.