- Results of the three-year programme in response to the locust plague in Madagascar (2013-2016)21/09/2016
- A journey towards human security20/09/2016
- Resilience in Protracted Crises13/09/2016
- Building resilience through Needs Assessments in FAO Emergency operation31/08/2016
- Seasons of Hope: Countering an El Niño-induced drought in Ethiopia (Documentary)16/08/2016
Connect with us
Life on the fault line in Indonesia
An FAO project funded by the European Commission's Humanitarian Aid department has helped families on the island of Nias get back to work, with a combination of new supplies and technical training.