- Results of the three-year programme in response to the locust plague in Madagascar (2013-2016)21/09/2016
- A journey towards human security20/09/2016
- Resilience in Protracted Crises13/09/2016
- Building resilience through Needs Assessments in FAO Emergency operation31/08/2016
- Seasons of Hope: Countering an El Niño-induced drought in Ethiopia (Documentary)16/08/2016
Connect with us
Winning malnutrition together in Niger
To fight the causes of child and maternal malnutrition, the four UN agencies FAO, WFP, UNFPA and UNICEF, support the Government of the Niger and its technical services in order to implement activities that are coordinated and complement one another.