- FAO providing fishing kits to tackle malnutrition and hunger in famine-hit Unity State - South Sudan19/04/2017
- FAO Director-General calls for critical investments in agriculture in Lake Chad Basin11/04/2017
- Syria: new FAO report presents assessment of the impact of war on agriculture03/04/2017
- Rebuilding fisher folk’s livelihoods during a complex emergency27/02/2017
- Nigeria hunger crisis deepens, spills over into Lake Chad Basin24/02/2017
Connect with us
Winning malnutrition together in Niger
To fight the causes of child and maternal malnutrition, the four UN agencies FAO, WFP, UNFPA and UNICEF, support the Government of the Niger and its technical services in order to implement activities that are coordinated and complement one another.