- Seed fairs – from and for the people of South Sudan 07/07/2016
- El-Niño in Zimbabwe: Responding to the Crisis05/07/2016
- UN Agencies and the Seed Protection initiative in the Central African Republic25/05/2016
- FAO's work on protecting, saving & restoring agricultural livelihoods23/05/2016
- World Humanitarian Summit, Istanbul, Turkey, 23-24 May, 201620/05/2016
Connect with us
Sahel Crisis - A call to action
A food crisis is sweeping across the Sahel. Late, erratic rainfall, high food prices, displacement and chronic poverty have pushed more than 19 million people into food insecurity.
FAO is supporting farmers, pastoralists and agro-pastoralists across the region.