- The impact of disasters on agriculture and food security26/11/2015
- The United States backs FAO efforts to combat global animal disease threats with $87 million21/10/2015
- FAO airlift provides assistance to families in hard-to-reach areas of South Sudan06/10/2015
- Providing alternative livelihoods for coconut farmers after Typhoon Haiyan21/09/2015
- Typhoon Haiyan: FAO’s Emergency Response and Rehabilitation Programme07/08/2015
Connect with us
Sahel Crisis - A call to action
A food crisis is sweeping across the Sahel. Late, erratic rainfall, high food prices, displacement and chronic poverty have pushed more than 19 million people into food insecurity.
FAO is supporting farmers, pastoralists and agro-pastoralists across the region.