- UN Agencies and the Seed Protection initiative in the Central African Republic25/05/2016
- FAO's work on protecting, saving & restoring agricultural livelihoods23/05/2016
- World Humanitarian Summit, Istanbul, Turkey, 23-24 May, 201620/05/2016
- FAO’s response to Nepal earthquakes04/05/2016
- Ethiopia's farmers urgently need seed to withstand El Niño drought impacts, feed the country29/04/2016
Connect with us
Crisis Management Centre - Animal Health (CMC-AH): Rapid response, today and tomorrow
The Crisis Management Centre - Animal Health (CMC-AH) is a primary facility of the Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO) for animal disease emergency response. Working in close association with the World Organisation for Animal Health (OIE), the World Health Organization (WHO) and other international, national and local partners, the CMC-AH helps affected governments assess emergency situations and limit disease spread.