- UN Agencies and the Seed Protection initiative in the Central African Republic25/05/2016
- FAO's work on protecting, saving & restoring agricultural livelihoods23/05/2016
- World Humanitarian Summit, Istanbul, Turkey, 23-24 May, 201620/05/2016
- FAO’s response to Nepal earthquakes04/05/2016
- Ethiopia's farmers urgently need seed to withstand El Niño drought impacts, feed the country29/04/2016
Connect with us
Q&A with Luca Alinovi, FAO Representative in Somalia
The Horn of Africa is the most serious hotspot of undernourishment and malnutrition in the world. Luca Alinovi, FAO Representative in Somalia, describes FAO's work and the importance of responding to immediate needs and longer-term challenges while addressing the underlying causes of the crisis.