- Seasons of Hope: Countering an El Niño-induced drought in Ethiopia (Documentary)16/08/2016
- Forage production boosts the resilience of pastoralist communities in Ethiopia’s lowlands 25/07/2016
- Seed fairs – from and for the people of South Sudan 07/07/2016
- El-Niño in Zimbabwe: Responding to the Crisis05/07/2016
- UN Agencies and the Seed Protection initiative in the Central African Republic25/05/2016
Connect with us
Q&A with Luca Alinovi, FAO Representative in Somalia
The Horn of Africa is the most serious hotspot of undernourishment and malnutrition in the world. Luca Alinovi, FAO Representative in Somalia, describes FAO's work and the importance of responding to immediate needs and longer-term challenges while addressing the underlying causes of the crisis.