- Results of the three-year programme in response to the locust plague in Madagascar (2013-2016)21/09/2016
- A journey towards human security20/09/2016
- Resilience in Protracted Crises13/09/2016
- Building resilience through Needs Assessments in FAO Emergency operation31/08/2016
- Seasons of Hope: Countering an El Niño-induced drought in Ethiopia (Documentary)16/08/2016
Connect with us
Prevention saves lives, saves livelihoods, saves money
The importance of prevention cannot be overestimated. In this environment of climate change and global marketing of agricultural products, we would expect that transboundary diseases and pests and threats to the food chain would increase. Prevention is the only way to save lives, to save livelihoods and to save money.