- Results of the three-year programme in response to the locust plague in Madagascar (2013-2016)21/09/2016
- A journey towards human security20/09/2016
- Resilience in Protracted Crises13/09/2016
- Building resilience through Needs Assessments in FAO Emergency operation31/08/2016
- Seasons of Hope: Countering an El Niño-induced drought in Ethiopia (Documentary)16/08/2016
Connect with us
Pakistan Floods 2010 - 6 months on: from Relief to early Recovery
In Summer 2010 Pakistan suffered the worst floods in living memory. 20 million people were directly affected and agriculture was extremely hard hit.
FAO's early assistance is helping around 900,000 families to produce food again. But continous support is still needed to build more resilient and sustainable agriculture.