- Results of the three-year programme in response to the locust plague in Madagascar (2013-2016)21/09/2016
- A journey towards human security20/09/2016
- Resilience in Protracted Crises13/09/2016
- Building resilience through Needs Assessments in FAO Emergency operation31/08/2016
- Seasons of Hope: Countering an El Niño-induced drought in Ethiopia (Documentary)16/08/2016
Connect with us
Animal Health and Production - Zimbabwe
Key messages conveyed through this documentary are on the key project activities in Zimbabwe which are centered on livestock development (dipping and small stock production models). The documentary features interviews with project implementers as well as beneficiary testimonies.