- Seed fairs – from and for the people of South Sudan 07/07/2016
- El-Niño in Zimbabwe: Responding to the Crisis05/07/2016
- UN Agencies and the Seed Protection initiative in the Central African Republic25/05/2016
- FAO's work on protecting, saving & restoring agricultural livelihoods23/05/2016
- World Humanitarian Summit, Istanbul, Turkey, 23-24 May, 201620/05/2016
Connect with us
Madagascar battles worst locust plague in 60 years
Madagascar's worst locust plague in 60 years has infested about half of the island, destroying crops and raising concerns over food shortages. Malagasy authorities say they don't have the resources to deal with this natural disaster and are calling on donors to pay for large-scale spraying to fight the plague.