- Rebuilding fisher folk’s livelihoods during a complex emergency27/02/2017
- Nigeria hunger crisis deepens, spills over into Lake Chad Basin24/02/2017
- New drought risks in Ethiopia put recovery at stake17/01/2017
- EU and FAO team up to address alarming food insecurity in Yemen11/01/2017
- Iraq irrigation project:Demining and repair initiative restores key irrigation canals near Mosul23/12/2016
Connect with us
Somalia: FAO in fish eating promotion to fight hunger
FAO recently launched a campaign to raise public awareness about the nutritional benefits of fish across Somalia, the country with the longest coastline in Africa, but also one of the world's lowest fish consumption per capita.