- Seasons of Hope: Countering an El Niño-induced drought in Ethiopia (Documentary)16/08/2016
- Forage production boosts the resilience of pastoralist communities in Ethiopia’s lowlands 25/07/2016
- Seed fairs – from and for the people of South Sudan 07/07/2016
- El-Niño in Zimbabwe: Responding to the Crisis05/07/2016
- UN Agencies and the Seed Protection initiative in the Central African Republic25/05/2016
Connect with us
Somalia: FAO in fish eating promotion to fight hunger
FAO recently launched a campaign to raise public awareness about the nutritional benefits of fish across Somalia, the country with the longest coastline in Africa, but also one of the world's lowest fish consumption per capita.