- The impact of disasters on agriculture and food security26/11/2015
- The United States backs FAO efforts to combat global animal disease threats with $87 million21/10/2015
- FAO airlift provides assistance to families in hard-to-reach areas of South Sudan06/10/2015
- Providing alternative livelihoods for coconut farmers after Typhoon Haiyan21/09/2015
- Typhoon Haiyan: FAO’s Emergency Response and Rehabilitation Programme07/08/2015
Connect with us
Sustainable Livelihoods in Karamoja
The Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO) in Uganda is supporting pastoral and agro-pastoral communities in the Karamoja region to diversify their livelihoods, thanks to the financial support from donors such as ECHO, the European Commission, Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, RockeFeller Foundation, United Nations and Governments of Spain, Belgium, Ireland and Italy.