- Drones in disaster risk reduction efforts for the agriculture sector25/04/2016
- Potentially dangerous desert locust outbreak in Yemen12/04/2016
- Cash scheme rekindles hope in Somalia's drought-hit regions01/04/2016
- El Niño impact in Ethiopia and FAO destocking activity21/03/2016
- Escalation of food insecurity and malnutrition in Ethiopia07/03/2016
Connect with us
Sustainable Livelihoods in Karamoja
The Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO) in Uganda is supporting pastoral and agro-pastoral communities in the Karamoja region to diversify their livelihoods, thanks to the financial support from donors such as ECHO, the European Commission, Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, RockeFeller Foundation, United Nations and Governments of Spain, Belgium, Ireland and Italy.