- Providing alternative livelihoods for coconut farmers after Typhoon Haiyan21/09/2015
- Typhoon Haiyan: FAO’s Emergency Response and Rehabilitation Programme07/08/2015
- Increasing the resilience of pastoralist communities affected by drought in southern Angola11/06/2015
- Typhoon Haiyan – Rehabilitating the fisheries sector10/06/2015
- South Sudan emergency14/05/2015
Connect with us
Working Together to Restore Livelihoods
This documentary is a joint production by the Earthquake Reconstrucion & Rehabilitation Authoriy and the Food and Agricultre Organization of the United Nations. This documentary was produced by the project OSRO/PAK/SWE/701: Project to assist ERRa and its partners in restoring livelihoods in the earthquake affected aread of Pakistan, with funding provided by the Swedish International Development Cooperation Agency (Sida). With Special Thanks to the community members of the villages Kewai, namal and Lamnia, and project field staff.