- Providing alternative livelihoods for coconut farmers after Typhoon Haiyan21/09/2015
- Typhoon Haiyan: FAO’s Emergency Response and Rehabilitation Programme07/08/2015
- Increasing the resilience of pastoralist communities affected by drought in southern Angola11/06/2015
- Typhoon Haiyan – Rehabilitating the fisheries sector10/06/2015
- South Sudan emergency14/05/2015
Connect with us
Breaking new grounds
Breaking new grounds focuses on FAO and ECHO's efforts to link relief, rehabilitation and development in Uganda's northern region that was affected by war for 20 years. The video highlights efforts by the two organizations that worked jointly to rebuild agricultural livelihoods in the region, leading to improved agricultural production.