- FAO Enhancing Resilience of Agricultural Livelihoods20/04/2015
- FAO Senior Economist explains the situation in Yemen and why assistance is needed15/04/2015
- Lebanon transboundary animal diseases08/04/2015
- Uniting Nations, People and Action for Resilience02/04/2015
- Remarks of H.E. Anthèlme Ramparany, Madagascar's Minister for Livestock25/03/2015
Connect with us
Regional Cassava Initiative: Upholding cassava’s potential in Africa
Cassava production is under threat as two viruses are raging through the fields of small-scale farmers in East and Central Africa. The Regional Cassava Initiative, coordinated by FAO REOA, helped build the resilience of vulnerable communities through research, surveillance and policy support.