- FAO airlift provides assistance to families in hard-to-reach areas of South Sudan06/10/2015
- Providing alternative livelihoods for coconut farmers after Typhoon Haiyan21/09/2015
- Typhoon Haiyan: FAO’s Emergency Response and Rehabilitation Programme07/08/2015
- Increasing the resilience of pastoralist communities affected by drought in southern Angola11/06/2015
- Typhoon Haiyan – Rehabilitating the fisheries sector10/06/2015
Connect with us
Migratory Locust swarm in Madagascar, Tsiroanomandidy
Malagasy Migratory Locust swarm observed on 26/09/2013 at 115km northwest of Tsiroanomandidy (45,4°E/17,9°S) at around 3:00 p.m.
This swarm flew over the survey team for more than one hour.