- FAO Enhancing Resilience of Agricultural Livelihoods20/04/2015
- FAO Senior Economist explains the situation in Yemen and why assistance is needed15/04/2015
- Lebanon transboundary animal diseases08/04/2015
- Uniting Nations, People and Action for Resilience02/04/2015
- Remarks of H.E. Anthèlme Ramparany, Madagascar's Minister for Livestock25/03/2015
Connect with us
Control of the locust plague in Madagascar (March 2014)
Locust swarms are threatening the livelihoods and food security of 13 million people in Madagascar. That's about 60% of the island's population. Our report explores the root causes of the problem and examines what is needed to resolve it.