- FAO providing fishing kits to tackle malnutrition and hunger in famine-hit Unity State - South Sudan19/04/2017
- FAO Director-General calls for critical investments in agriculture in Lake Chad Basin11/04/2017
- Syria: new FAO report presents assessment of the impact of war on agriculture03/04/2017
- Rebuilding fisher folk’s livelihoods during a complex emergency27/02/2017
- Nigeria hunger crisis deepens, spills over into Lake Chad Basin24/02/2017
Connect with us
Control of the locust plague in Madagascar (March 2014)
Locust swarms are threatening the livelihoods and food security of 13 million people in Madagascar. That's about 60% of the island's population. Our report explores the root causes of the problem and examines what is needed to resolve it.