- Madagascar - Bulletin de situation acridienne D02 - janvier 201626/05/2016
- Mise à jour de la situation: Crise acridienne à Madagascar - 10 mai 201624/05/2016
- FAO Position Paper - The World Humanitarian Summit16/05/2016
- Social protection in protracted crises, humanitarian and fragile contexts14/05/2016
- Increasing the Resilience of Agricultural Livelihoods13/05/2016
AAP Fact Sheet Committment 1: Leadership Governance and Staff Competencies
Consistent, effective and meaningful accountability to affected populations cannot occur without senior level commitment and leadership, and institutionalised means and processes by which it can be incorporated into the way an organisation works.
Staff and implementing and institutional partners need to understand what is expected of them, and policy and guidance must be in place along with systems for monitoring, learning and improving.