- Sécurité alimentaire et implications humanitaires en Afrique de l'Ouest et au Sahel - Note conjointe FAO/PAM, Octobre 201525/11/2015
- Madagascar - Bulletin de situation acridienne N. 23 - août-september 201525/11/2015
- FAO Mali - Bulletin d'information novembre 201524/11/2015
- Réponse à l'invasion acridienne à Madagascar: Programme de la campagne No.3 (septembre 2015 à juin 2016)19/11/2015
- Plan d’action pour la gestion des risques de catastrophes au Niger06/11/2015
AAP Fact Sheet Committment 5: Design Monitoring Evaluation and Learning
AAP insists that affected populations are involved in designing, monitoring and evaluating the projects and indicators intended to meet their needs. The views of affected populations on outcomes must be considered and interventions adjusting accordingly. Affected communities consistently report being insufficiently consulted on assistance and perplexed by a system that ignores their expertise on their own lives.
A range of approaches might be employed depending on the circumstances and the communities, from straight consultation to representatives actively participating and assisting in the conduct of needs assessments and evaluations. Monitoring and evaluation activities should regularly consider performance against accountability commitments. This requires indicators and expectations being clearly outlined from the outset.