- Madagascar - Bulletin de situation acridienne D12 - avril 201522/06/2015
- Madagascar - Bulletin de situation acridienne D11 - avril 201515/06/2015
- Situation de la transhumance et étude socioanthropologique des populations pastorales après la crise de 2013-2014 en République centrafricaine10/06/2015
- Madagascar - Bulletin de situation acridienne D10 - avril 201509/06/2015
- Mise à jour de la situation: Crise acridienne à Madagascar - 4 juin 201505/06/2015
AAP Fact Sheet Committment 5: Design Monitoring Evaluation and Learning
AAP insists that affected populations are involved in designing, monitoring and evaluating the projects and indicators intended to meet their needs. The views of affected populations on outcomes must be considered and interventions adjusting accordingly. Affected communities consistently report being insufficiently consulted on assistance and perplexed by a system that ignores their expertise on their own lives.
A range of approaches might be employed depending on the circumstances and the communities, from straight consultation to representatives actively participating and assisting in the conduct of needs assessments and evaluations. Monitoring and evaluation activities should regularly consider performance against accountability commitments. This requires indicators and expectations being clearly outlined from the outset.