- Mise à jour de la situation: Crise acridienne à Madagascar - 10 mai 201624/05/2016
- FAO Position Paper - The World Humanitarian Summit16/05/2016
- Social protection in protracted crises, humanitarian and fragile contexts14/05/2016
- Increasing the Resilience of Agricultural Livelihoods13/05/2016
- Sécurité alimentaire et implications humanitaires en Afrique de l'Ouest et au Sahel - Note conjointe FAO/PAM, Mars - Avril 201606/05/2016
Plan of Action for North Sudan
The Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO) aims to strengthen livelihoods and increase household and community resilience before disasters through measures to avoid (prevention) or limit (mitigation) the adverse effects of hazards and provide timely and reliable hazard forecasts and early warning for early action (preparedness).
FAO focuses on saving lives, and restoring livelihoods and property during the emergency response phase.
In this Plan of Action (PoA), the Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO) outlines its emergency and rehabilitation programme for North Sudan in 2010–12.