- Évaluation de la troisième campagne antiacridienne 2015/2016 à Madagascar17/02/2017
- Sécurité alimentaire et implications humanitaires en Afrique de l'Ouest et au Sahel - Note conjointe FAO/PAM, Décembre 2016—Janvier 201710/02/2017
- Les Caisses de résilience au Mali 03/02/2017
- Des transferts productifs innovants (CASH+) au Mali27/01/2017
- Sécurité alimentaire et implications humanitaires en Afrique de l'Ouest et au Sahel - Note conjointe FAO/PAM, Novembre 201609/01/2017
FAO Kenya Newsletter: January – March 2013
FAO’s development programme is designed to respond to the priorities of the Government of Kenya as outlined in the Agricultural Sector Development Strategy (ASDS) 2010-2020 and Vision 2030. Through the sharing of knowledge and best practices, we aim to strengthen the capacity of the Government and other partners. We are also strive to build the capacity of stakeholders to mainstream HIV and gender issues in food security responses and agricultural livelihoods.
In 2012 and going forward, FAO has been providing support to the following priority areas: policy and institutional reforms; agricultural productivity and competitiveness; natural resource and environmental management; food security and nutrition initiatives; and agricultural information and knowledge management. Achievements in this area in 2012 included:
- Promoting sustainable land, water and forestry management practices
- Addressing agribusiness challenges related to market access, value addition and food quality to make the sector more competitive
- Improving access to nationally owned, quality statistics on food and agriculture
- Supporting the development of forestry legislation.