- Sécurité alimentaire et implications humanitaires en Afrique de l'Ouest et au Sahel - Note conjointe FAO/PAM, Octobre 201525/11/2015
- Madagascar - Bulletin de situation acridienne N. 23 - août-september 201525/11/2015
- FAO Mali - Bulletin d'information novembre 201524/11/2015
- Réponse à l'invasion acridienne à Madagascar: Programme de la campagne No.3 (septembre 2015 à juin 2016)19/11/2015
- Plan d’action pour la gestion des risques de catastrophes au Niger06/11/2015
FAO Kenya Newsletter: January – March 2013
FAO’s development programme is designed to respond to the priorities of the Government of Kenya as outlined in the Agricultural Sector Development Strategy (ASDS) 2010-2020 and Vision 2030. Through the sharing of knowledge and best practices, we aim to strengthen the capacity of the Government and other partners. We are also strive to build the capacity of stakeholders to mainstream HIV and gender issues in food security responses and agricultural livelihoods.
In 2012 and going forward, FAO has been providing support to the following priority areas: policy and institutional reforms; agricultural productivity and competitiveness; natural resource and environmental management; food security and nutrition initiatives; and agricultural information and knowledge management. Achievements in this area in 2012 included:
- Promoting sustainable land, water and forestry management practices
- Addressing agribusiness challenges related to market access, value addition and food quality to make the sector more competitive
- Improving access to nationally owned, quality statistics on food and agriculture
- Supporting the development of forestry legislation.