- Madagascar - Bulletin de situation acridienne D15 - mai 201529/07/2015
- République centrafricaine - Mise à jour de la situation 29 julliet 201529/07/2015
- République centrafricaine - Mise à jour de la situation 9 julliet 201513/07/2015
- Sécurité alimentaire et implications humanitaires en Afrique de l'Ouest et au Sahel - Note conjointe FAO/PAM, Juin 201513/07/2015
- Madagascar - Bulletin de situation acridienne D14 - mai 201509/07/2015
FAO Uganda Information Bulletin - Vol. 4 Issue 7, October 2010 - March 2011
Welcome to the first issue of the FAO Uganda Information Bulletin in 2011. Being the least developed region in the country, it is imperative that development partners understand the conditions that influence the livelihoods of the people in Karamoja. In this context, FAO carried out a baseline Household Economy Analysis (HEA) backed up by five complimentary studies and a seasonal assessment. You will find a detailed analysis of some key findings of the seasonal assessment in this Bulletin.
You will also find information about the 2010 World Food Day celebrations in Uganda, the new fishing technology that FAO has introduced in Uganda, success stories from the field and progress made with the global petition to end hunger campaign that was implemented last year.