- Madagascar - Bulletin de situation acridienne N. 27 - Mai 201623/08/2016
- Sécurité Alimentaire et Implications Humanitaires en Afrique de l’Ouest et au Sahel - Note conjointe FAO/PAM, Juin - Juillet 201622/08/2016
- Madagascar - Bulletin de situation acridienne N. 26 - avril 201609/08/2016
- Madagascar - Bulletin de situation acridienne N. 25 - mars 201603/08/2016
- Madagascar - Bulletin de situation acridienne D06 - février 201626/07/2016
Programming for secure livelihoods amid uncertainty
Trends and directions in livelihoods, nutrition and food security in Darfur
This report examines trends and directions in livelihoods, nutrition and food security across Darfur since 2005. It provides an analysis for agencies and government that can support programming which responds more effectively to the emerging development context. The report uses data from secondary sources, both those available in Sudan and internationally. Primary data collection was planned for 2011, but could not be carried out due to factors beyond our control. Instead, the authors consulted closely with agency staff, academics and development practitioners on the use and interpretation of secondary data and employed the services of two Sudanese consultants – in Khartoum and Darfur – to provide additional material and support the wider analysis.