- Madagascar - Bulletin de situation acridienne D08 - mars 201526/05/2015
- Situation de la transhumance et étude socioanthropologique des populations pastorales après la crise de 2013-2014 en République centrafricaine21/05/2015
- Madagascar - Bulletin de situation acridienne D07 - mars 201520/05/2015
- Mise à jour de la situation: Crise acridienne à Madagascar - 15 mai 201515/05/2015
- Journal de la campagne - 30 avril 201513/05/2015
Programming for secure livelihoods amid uncertainty
Trends and directions in livelihoods, nutrition and food security in Darfur
This report examines trends and directions in livelihoods, nutrition and food security across Darfur since 2005. It provides an analysis for agencies and government that can support programming which responds more effectively to the emerging development context. The report uses data from secondary sources, both those available in Sudan and internationally. Primary data collection was planned for 2011, but could not be carried out due to factors beyond our control. Instead, the authors consulted closely with agency staff, academics and development practitioners on the use and interpretation of secondary data and employed the services of two Sudanese consultants – in Khartoum and Darfur – to provide additional material and support the wider analysis.