- Madagascar - Bulletin de situation acridienne D01 - janvier 201611/04/2016
- Sécurité alimentaire et implications humanitaires en Afrique de l'Ouest et au Sahel - Note conjointe FAO/PAM, Février 201606/04/2016
- Évaluation de la deuxième campagne antiacridienne 2014/2015 à Madagascar29/03/2016
- Mise à jour de la situation: Crise acridienne à Madagascar - 15 mars 201623/03/2016
- Madagascar - Bulletin de situation acridienne D36 - décembre 201516/03/2016
Sudan Seasonal Monitor - November 2007
The rainfall season of 2007 is coming to an end; at this stage only Southern Sudan regions and the Eastern coastal regions of Red Sea are able to enjoy some rainfall. The period of mid-October to early November was markedly dry across most of Sudan, though with South Kordofan still enjoying some late rains. In Southern Sudan, dry conditions prevailed in a belt extending from North Bahr-el-Ghazal through Lakes into Central Equatoria. Seasonal vegetation development indicators summarise the diagnostics presented in this Bulletin throughout the season – maximum development was well above the average in particular across the semi-arid regions of Sudan (Darfur to Kassala and in East Equatoria). A detailed examination of particular land cover units (pasture and agricultural domains) confirms a situation of earlier starts of the growing season (in places by as much as one month) and consistently above average vegetation levels. This is particularly more evident in the more marginal semi-arid regions, where levels reached this season are likely to be one of the highest in the recent record.