- Madagascar - Bulletin de situation acridienne D02 - janvier 201626/05/2016
- Mise à jour de la situation: Crise acridienne à Madagascar - 10 mai 201624/05/2016
- FAO Position Paper - The World Humanitarian Summit16/05/2016
- Social protection in protracted crises, humanitarian and fragile contexts14/05/2016
- Increasing the Resilience of Agricultural Livelihoods13/05/2016
Food Security in Disaster Risk Reduction Newsletter - Vol. 1 Issue 11, September 2011
GOAL Malawi: Experiences and Lessons Learned in Food Security and Agriculture DRR
In parts of Malawi, including Nsanje district in the south, 80-100% crop failure is not uncommon due to cli-mate shocks experienced at critical crop growth stages. As a result, farmers not only lose their main source of food but also their main source of income. In response GOAL Malawi, with partners such as FAO, government departments and other NGOs, have for the past year been implementing the ECHO funded Disaster Risk Reduction Food Security pilot project.