- Madagascar - Bulletin de situation acridienne D33 - novembre 201526/01/2016
- Madagascar - Bulletin de situation acridienne D32 - novembre 201521/01/2016
- Mission FAO/PAM d’évaluation des récoltes et de la sécurité alimentaire à Madagascar, 27 octobre 201504/01/2016
- Sécurité alimentaire et implications humanitaires en Afrique de l'Ouest et au Sahel - Note conjointe FAO/PAM, Novembre 201521/12/2015
- Madagascar - Bulletin de situation acridienne D31 - novembre 201516/12/2015
Developing a Response Analysis Framework for Food Security
The proposal to develop a Response Analysis Framework for food security in emergencies was grounded in the understanding that whilst situation analysis of food security has improved in recent years (through initiatives such as World Food Programme’s (WFP) Strengthening Emergency Needs Assessment Capacity (SENAC) project and the Integrated Phase Classification (IPC)), this has not been systematically translated into more appropriate and justified responses to food security problems.
It was in this context that FAO designed a project entitled “Developing a Response Analysis Framework for Food Security emergencies”. This ECHO funded project had three outputs, the third of which was: “Global understanding of response options analysis improved”. The set of discussion papers contained in the current document, together with the two annexes, responds to this output.