- Madagascar - Bulletin de situation acridienne D08 - mars 201526/05/2015
- Situation de la transhumance et étude socioanthropologique des populations pastorales après la crise de 2013-2014 en République centrafricaine21/05/2015
- Madagascar - Bulletin de situation acridienne D07 - mars 201520/05/2015
- Mise à jour de la situation: Crise acridienne à Madagascar - 15 mai 201515/05/2015
- Journal de la campagne - 30 avril 201513/05/2015
Developing a Response Analysis Framework for Food Security
The proposal to develop a Response Analysis Framework for food security in emergencies was grounded in the understanding that whilst situation analysis of food security has improved in recent years (through initiatives such as World Food Programme’s (WFP) Strengthening Emergency Needs Assessment Capacity (SENAC) project and the Integrated Phase Classification (IPC)), this has not been systematically translated into more appropriate and justified responses to food security problems.
It was in this context that FAO designed a project entitled “Developing a Response Analysis Framework for Food Security emergencies”. This ECHO funded project had three outputs, the third of which was: “Global understanding of response options analysis improved”. The set of discussion papers contained in the current document, together with the two annexes, responds to this output.