- Madagascar - Bulletin de situation acridienne D04 - février 201522/04/2015
- Madagascar - Bulletin de situation acridienne D03 - janvier 201517/04/2015
- FAO contre la faim à Madagascar, Comores, Maurice, Seychelles - Bulletin N. 4 mars 201514/04/2015
- Avis conjoint sur la situation alimentaire et nutritionnelle au Sahel et en Afrique de l’Ouest10/04/2015
- Madagascar - Bulletin de situation acridienne D02 - janvier 201509/04/2015
A Response Analysis Framework for Food and Nutrition Security Interventions at Inter-cluster and Cluster Levels
Drawing on work done in relation to the IPC (version 1.1) and the IASC Cluster System in Somalia
The Response Analysis Framework (RAF) – A Facilitation Guide was developed in Somalia and draws heavily on the information from and experiences of agencies in Somalia. Somalia faces a protracted crisis situation, but has strong food security information and early warning systems.
Additionally the existence of the cluster architecture provided a good setting for the development and testing of a response analysis framework which could then be replicable to other similar protracted crisis situations. The foundation of the Response Analysis Framework is the information generated through situation analysis and the IPC. The Framework was designed to dovetail with the IPC information that is routinely generated, in order to further improve the link between situation analysis and responses, particularly in emergency and protracted crisis situations.
The guide is divided into one introductory section, and Sections 2, 3, 4 and 5, which take the user through the process of carrying out response analysis and identifying appropriate and feasible response options.