- Madagascar - Bulletin de situation acridienne D13 - mai 201502/07/2015
- Avis sur la situation alimentaire et nutritionelle a l'entrée de la periode de soudre et les perspectives agricoles dans le Sahel et l'Afrique de l'Ouest01/07/2015
- Madagascar - Bulletin de situation acridienne D12 - avril 201522/06/2015
- Madagascar - Bulletin de situation acridienne D11 - avril 201515/06/2015
- Situation de la transhumance et étude socioanthropologique des populations pastorales après la crise de 2013-2014 en République centrafricaine10/06/2015
Horn of Africa Drought - Executive Brief 22 September 2011
An estimated 12.3 million people are currently in need of assistance in the Horn of Africa, including 146 000 people in Djibouti, 4.5 million in Ethiopia, 3.7 million in Kenya, and 4 million in Somalia. Some 750 000 people in Somalia are at risk of death due to famine if urgent support is not provided.
FAO has been providing significant support to populations across the Horn of Africa that are affected by the current crisis. Despite this, much more needs to be done. As of today, FAO has received just 40 percent of the USD 161 million sought in the immediate aftermath of the crisis. A further USD 95.6 million is urgently needed to ensure the most vulnerable, food insecure populations can immediately access food and rapidly resume food production.