- Madagascar - Bulletin de situation acridienne D04 - février 201522/04/2015
- Madagascar - Bulletin de situation acridienne D03 - janvier 201517/04/2015
- FAO contre la faim à Madagascar, Comores, Maurice, Seychelles - Bulletin N. 4 mars 201514/04/2015
- Avis conjoint sur la situation alimentaire et nutritionnelle au Sahel et en Afrique de l’Ouest10/04/2015
- Madagascar - Bulletin de situation acridienne D02 - janvier 201509/04/2015
Cassava diseases in Africa: a major threat to food security
Strategic programme framework 2010-2015
This regional strategic programme framework, entitled “Cassava diseases in central, eastern and southern Africa” (CaCESA), has been prepared by the Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO). It aims to assist countries affected by cassava pests and diseases. These are significantly affecting groups such as internally displaced persons (IDPs), returnees and the vulnerable whose food security is threatened.
Overall, some 17 activities are identified as options for implementation. The total combined budget for a full programme over five years (2010–2015) for the 15 countries is estimated at USD 112.5 million. Considerable contributions to the achievement of the five outputs are already being made by projects and in-kind contributions from some of the governments affected.