- Madagascar - Bulletin de situation acridienne D13 - mai 201502/07/2015
- Avis sur la situation alimentaire et nutritionelle a l'entrée de la periode de soudre et les perspectives agricoles dans le Sahel et l'Afrique de l'Ouest01/07/2015
- Madagascar - Bulletin de situation acridienne D12 - avril 201522/06/2015
- Madagascar - Bulletin de situation acridienne D11 - avril 201515/06/2015
- Situation de la transhumance et étude socioanthropologique des populations pastorales après la crise de 2013-2014 en République centrafricaine10/06/2015
Livelihood Recovery Appraisal of households affected by flooding in 2010 and 2011 in Sindh and Baluchistan
As a follow up to the Detailed Livelihood Assessment (DLA), the Pakistan Food Security Cluster conducted a Livelihood Recovery Appraisal (LRA) which looked at households in Sindh and Balochistan affected by flooding in 2010 and/or 2011.
The LRA focuses on three groups of flood-affected households or “flood cohorts”: 1) households affected only by floods in 2010; 2) households affected only by floods in 2011; and 3) households affected by floods in both 2010 and 2011.
The objectives of the survey were to (i) evaluate the extent of household livelihood and food security recovery; (ii) understand the impact and effectiveness of interventions designed to support recovery, and (iii) identify current and future programming priorities.
The report recommends four priority thematic areas for continued support to recovery; details cross cutting areas for improvement in programme targeting and coverage and; highlights the importance of supporting the resilience of households and communities at risk of flooding.