- Mise à jour de la situation: Crise acridienne à Madagascar - 31 juillet 201531/07/2015
- Madagascar - Bulletin de situation acridienne D15 - mai 201529/07/2015
- République centrafricaine - Mise à jour de la situation 29 julliet 201529/07/2015
- République centrafricaine - Mise à jour de la situation 9 julliet 201513/07/2015
- Sécurité alimentaire et implications humanitaires en Afrique de l'Ouest et au Sahel - Note conjointe FAO/PAM, Juin 201513/07/2015
Pakistan Agriculture Cluster Newsletter - February 2011
At the national-level Cluster meeting on 4 January 2011, gender was identified as a priority cross-cutting issue for the agriculture and livelihoods sector.
The ARNA will start in Sindh to identify early recovery interventions, such as watercourses for rehabilitation. The Assessment will be conducted by the Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO) and its implementing partners.
Both Agriculture Clusters in Multan and Hyderabad have established their Provincial Review Committees. The committees aim to review proposals by the Cluster members and nominate them for funding, such as for the Emergency Relief Fund.
Starting March, the Agriculture Cluster will conduct a livelihoods survey in partnership with other clusters and stakeholders that will provide vital information on agriculture-based livelihoods in flood affected areas and inform programming for early recovery.