- Madagascar - Bulletin de situation acridienne D33 - novembre 201526/01/2016
- Madagascar - Bulletin de situation acridienne D32 - novembre 201521/01/2016
- Mission FAO/PAM d’évaluation des récoltes et de la sécurité alimentaire à Madagascar, 27 octobre 201504/01/2016
- Sécurité alimentaire et implications humanitaires en Afrique de l'Ouest et au Sahel - Note conjointe FAO/PAM, Novembre 201521/12/2015
- Madagascar - Bulletin de situation acridienne D31 - novembre 201516/12/2015
FAO's Role in the Response Plan for Colombian Floods 2011
The current emergency affecting Colombia is at present the most severe registered emergency of the past 60 years. The increase in rainfall owing to La Niña has caused unprecedented floods that, according to data by the Government of Colombia, claimed 315 lives and affected 2 325 479 people in the period between April and January 2011.
The Government of Colombia has requested the international and national humanitarian community to implement provisions that complement the state’s response. The Response Plan to the floods of 2011 is framed under a joint effort of coordination with the Government of Colombia. The Humanitarian Country Team is seeking USD 49 368 717 to address the immediate humanitarian needs of approximately 550 000 people directly impacted by the floods.