- Madagascar - Bulletin de situation acridienne N. 27 - Mai 201623/08/2016
- Sécurité Alimentaire et Implications Humanitaires en Afrique de l’Ouest et au Sahel - Note conjointe FAO/PAM, Juin - Juillet 201622/08/2016
- Madagascar - Bulletin de situation acridienne N. 26 - avril 201609/08/2016
- Madagascar - Bulletin de situation acridienne N. 25 - mars 201603/08/2016
- Madagascar - Bulletin de situation acridienne D06 - février 201626/07/2016
FAO Sudan Monthly Newsletter - October 2012
This month FAO marked World Food Day, an important day set aside each year to reflect on food security issues and ways FAO and its development partners worldwide can work together to eliminate hunger and poverty. This year’s events across the globe focused on agricultural cooperatives as a vital way through which people can lift themselves out of hunger and poverty.
The World Food Day official ceremony in Sudan was held in partnership with the Ministry of Agriculture. Cooperatives have the potential to solve the world’s food security problems. In Sudan, FAO and its partners are supporting small producers to become more productive and to work collectively to have better access to markets, as one way of achieving improved food security.