- Sécurité alimentaire et implications humanitaires en Afrique de l'Ouest et au Sahel - Note conjointe FAO/PAM, Octobre 201525/11/2015
- Madagascar - Bulletin de situation acridienne N. 23 - août-september 201525/11/2015
- FAO Mali - Bulletin d'information novembre 201524/11/2015
- Réponse à l'invasion acridienne à Madagascar: Programme de la campagne No.3 (septembre 2015 à juin 2016)19/11/2015
- Plan d’action pour la gestion des risques de catastrophes au Niger06/11/2015
West Bank and Gaza Strip - Executive Brief 21 November 2012
- Donor funding committed to FAO: The West Bank and Gaza Strip portfolio currently consists of 9 ongoing projects, with a total value of USD 17.6 million, and three projects in the pipeline, valued at USD 9.9 million in total.
- Main donors include: Belgium, Canada, the European Commission, Italy and Spain, as well as funding through the United Nations Trust Fund for Human Security (UNTFHS).
- FAO’s emergency programme is reaching around 12 900 vulnerable households in the West Bank and Gaza Strip dependent on agriculture (equivalent to 70 950 women, men and children).
- Increasing support is needed in the areas of:
- FAO Plan of Action (PoA) Component 1: Support to the fishing industry (including aquaculture) in the Gaza Strip and interventions to support the livelihoods of vulnerable communities (farmers and herders) in Area C;
- FAO PoA Component 2: Support to private sector stakeholders (farmers, agribusiness, associations and cooperatives) suffering from insufficient knowledge of modern agricultural practices and farm management and often lacking up-to-date equipment;
- FAO PoA Component 4: Strengthening food safety standards, regulatory framework and infrastructure in the West Bank and Gaza Strip; and
- FAO PoA Component 6: Evidence-based information analysis and coordination.