- Situation de la transhumance et étude socioanthropologique des populations pastorales après la crise de 2013-2014 en République centrafricaine21/05/2015
- Madagascar - Bulletin de situation acridienne D07 - mars 201520/05/2015
- Mise à jour de la situation: Crise acridienne à Madagascar - 15 mai 201515/05/2015
- Journal de la campagne - 30 avril 201513/05/2015
- Madagascar - Bulletin de situation acridienne D06 - fevrier 201512/05/2015
Guidance Note - Cash-based transfers in FAO's humanitarian and transition programming
FAO supports cash-based transfer (CT) programmes linked to agriculture and food security that promote markets and decent rural employment, and increase access to agricultural inputs, goods, services and essential infrastructure by rural populations.
CTs should be embedded within an agriculture programme approach. The decision to use cashbased transfers in conjunction with, or in place of, direct transfers is based on needs assessment, market analysis and review of response options and capacities.
CT’s require strategic partnerships throughout the programme cycle with: local authorities and relevant ministries; national andregional/provincial disaster management authorities; civil society.
CT’s provide an opportunity to strengthen and promote linkages with the private sector such as traders, producers and financial institutions, CTs used within emergency and rehabilitation contexts should be embedded within and support longer-term development and social protection initiatives.