- Madagascar - Bulletin de situation acridienne D02 - janvier 201626/05/2016
- Mise à jour de la situation: Crise acridienne à Madagascar - 10 mai 201624/05/2016
- FAO Position Paper - The World Humanitarian Summit16/05/2016
- Social protection in protracted crises, humanitarian and fragile contexts14/05/2016
- Increasing the Resilience of Agricultural Livelihoods13/05/2016
FAO’s Junior Farmer Field and Life Schools give children a voice
Junior Farmer Field and Life Schools (JFFLS) are a simple methodology for teaching vulnerable children and young people about farming, entrepreneurial skills and how to take care of themselves.
These schools follow a “living classroom” approach in which the students or children out of school observe the crops throughout the growing season in Uganda.