- Madagascar - Bulletin de situation acridienne D03 - janvier 201517/04/2015
- FAO contre la faim à Madagascar, Comores, Maurice, Seychelles - Bulletin N. 4 mars 201514/04/2015
- Avis conjoint sur la situation alimentaire et nutritionnelle au Sahel et en Afrique de l’Ouest10/04/2015
- Madagascar - Bulletin de situation acridienne D02 - janvier 201509/04/2015
- Stratégie Mondiale pour le Contrôle et l’éradication de la Peste des Petits Ruminants08/04/2015
South Sudan - Executive brief 25 July 2014
Tags: SOUTH SUDAN, EASTERN AFRICA, SOUTH SUDAN CRISIS, HUMANITARIAN CRISIS, LIVESTOCK, MALNUTRITION, DISPLACEMENT, CONFLICT, FOOD CRISIS, LIVELIHOOD KITS,
- Clashes continue to be reported in parts of the country, despite the signing of a Cessation of Hostilities agreement on 23 January 2014 and a recommitment to the peace process on 9 May.
- The next IPC update, focusing on hotspot areas of food insecurity, is due out at the end of July. Next full analysis in September.
- 1.4 million people have been reached by FAO with emergency livelihood assistance.
- 309 922 emergency livelihood kits have been released to implementing partners for immediate distribution, including over 150 000 kits destined for the three most conflict-affected states of Jonglei, Unity and Upper Nile. Kits include fishing gear, vegetable seeds, crop seeds (including ‘no-harm’ tools) and animal health supplies.
- All resources mobilized in the first six months of the emergency response have been committed or spent totalling USD 41 million. Additional funds are urgently needed to continue the emergency response through 2014.
- Response possible thanks to generous support from the Governments of Belgium, Canada, Denmark, the United Kingdom and the United States of America, as well as from the Africa Solidarity Trust Fund, the UN’s Common Humanitarian Fund, and allocations of unearmarked funding by FAO.