- Farmers and herders in an IDPs camp in Somalia21/02/2017
- Training fisher folks in South Sudan09/02/2017
- Fertilizer distribution in retaken areas of Iraq08/02/2017
- Distribution of agricultural inputs and livestock in the conflict and disaster-prone areas of Myanmar07/02/2017
- The “productive transfers” approach (CASH+) in Mali and Mauritania26/01/2017
Urban and peri-urban horticulture (HUP) - DR Congo
As part of its urban and peri-urban horticulture project near Lubumbashi, Katanga province, in the Democratic Republic of Congo, FAO has provided farmers with improved-variety seeds, and has rehabilitated irrigation and flood-prevention infrastructures.