- Central Mindanao farmers plant in time for the upcoming season30/07/2015
- Building more resilient farming communities after Typhoon Haiyan30/07/2015
- After the earthquakes in Nepal20/07/2015
- Youth and agriculture festival in the Central African Republic09/07/2015
- Helping women work in groups in Liberia29/06/2015
The potential of fishing - South Sudan
In South Sudan, a country that traditionally prizes cattle herding above all other trades, there are calls now for greater support for fishing.
FAO experts say a fully developed fisheries industry could ensure jobs for tens of thousands more people, provide essential food resources and add 500 million USD to the economy.