- Fisheries on the White Nile river in South Sudan27/02/2017
- Farmers and herders in an IDPs camp in Somalia21/02/2017
- Training fisher folks in South Sudan09/02/2017
- Fertilizer distribution in retaken areas of Iraq08/02/2017
- Distribution of agricultural inputs and livestock in the conflict and disaster-prone areas of Myanmar07/02/2017
Mitigating the rising prices of food - DR Congo
The main goal of FAO's project was to mitigate the impact of rising food prices on food security and livelihood of vulnerable households in Democratic Republic of Congo, through the increase of the staple food production of vulnerable households in five targeted provinces of the country: Oriental Province, Maniema, Western and Eastern Kasai, and Katanga.