- Northeast Nigeria: planting the seeds of hope09/08/2016
- Needs assessment in response to El Niño in Vietnam14/07/2016
- Initiative "des intrants pour se protéger" en République centrafricaine06/06/2016
- Seeds distribution in South Sudan03/06/2016
- Emergency livelihood support for flood-affected communities in Myanmar25/05/2016
Mitigating the rising prices of food - DR Congo
The main goal of FAO's project was to mitigate the impact of rising food prices on food security and livelihood of vulnerable households in Democratic Republic of Congo, through the increase of the staple food production of vulnerable households in five targeted provinces of the country: Oriental Province, Maniema, Western and Eastern Kasai, and Katanga.