- After the earthquakes in Nepal20/07/2015
- Youth and agriculture festival in the Central African Republic09/07/2015
- Helping women work in groups in Liberia29/06/2015
- Stabilizing land and preventing landslides after the earthquakes16/06/2015
- FAO emergency rice seed distribution in Nepal nearly complete 01/06/2015
Mitigating the rising prices of food - DR Congo
The main goal of FAO's project was to mitigate the impact of rising food prices on food security and livelihood of vulnerable households in Democratic Republic of Congo, through the increase of the staple food production of vulnerable households in five targeted provinces of the country: Oriental Province, Maniema, Western and Eastern Kasai, and Katanga.