- Farmers and herders in an IDPs camp in Somalia21/02/2017
- Training fisher folks in South Sudan09/02/2017
- Fertilizer distribution in retaken areas of Iraq08/02/2017
- Distribution of agricultural inputs and livestock in the conflict and disaster-prone areas of Myanmar07/02/2017
- The “productive transfers” approach (CASH+) in Mali and Mauritania26/01/2017
Vaccination and treatment campaign for livestock in Darfur - Sudan
FAO is conducting an ongoing vaccination and treatment campaign for livestock belonging to some of the most vulnerable people living in Darfur.
In North Darfur, at two IDP camps on the outskirts of El Fashir, women and children have brought their goats and donkeys to be treated for worms and vaccinated before the wet season begins.
FAO carries out this work in collaboration with resource partners, national implementing partners and the Government of Sudan.