- FAO emergency rice seed distribution in Nepal nearly complete 01/06/2015
- Local seed sourcing and packaging in Nepal29/05/2015
- Damage assessment after the earthquakes in Nepal20/05/2015
- Garden schools in Bangui07/05/2015
- Locust control in Madagascar04/05/2015
Vaccination and treatment campaign for livestock in Darfur - Sudan
FAO is conducting an ongoing vaccination and treatment campaign for livestock belonging to some of the most vulnerable people living in Darfur.
In North Darfur, at two IDP camps on the outskirts of El Fashir, women and children have brought their goats and donkeys to be treated for worms and vaccinated before the wet season begins.
FAO carries out this work in collaboration with resource partners, national implementing partners and the Government of Sudan.