- Needs assessment in response to El Niño in Vietnam14/07/2016
- Initiative "des intrants pour se protéger" en République centrafricaine06/06/2016
- Seeds distribution in South Sudan03/06/2016
- Emergency livelihood support for flood-affected communities in Myanmar25/05/2016
- Community farming project in South Sudan17/05/2016
Vaccination and treatment campaign for livestock in Darfur - Sudan
FAO is conducting an ongoing vaccination and treatment campaign for livestock belonging to some of the most vulnerable people living in Darfur.
In North Darfur, at two IDP camps on the outskirts of El Fashir, women and children have brought their goats and donkeys to be treated for worms and vaccinated before the wet season begins.
FAO carries out this work in collaboration with resource partners, national implementing partners and the Government of Sudan.