- Emergency livelihood support for flood-affected communities in Myanmar25/05/2016
- Community farming project in South Sudan17/05/2016
- Livestock distribution in Myanmar03/05/2016
- Cash scheme rekindles hope in Somalia's drought-hit regions11/04/2016
- Strengthening resilience in the Dry Corridor in Honduras07/04/2016
Improving agriculture through rice production - DR Congo
As part of the GCP-040 project, farmers near the village of Kamangu, Katanga province, in the Democratic Republic of the Congo have received improved-variety seeds, tools, and technical training to increase the yield of their crops.
FAO has also helped them get organized into farmers groups, built infrastructures (markets and warehouses), and rehabilitated roads to help get products to markets.