- Training fisher folks in South Sudan09/02/2017
- Fertilizer distribution in retaken areas of Iraq08/02/2017
- Distribution of agricultural inputs and livestock in the conflict and disaster-prone areas of Myanmar07/02/2017
- The “productive transfers” approach (CASH+) in Mali and Mauritania26/01/2017
- Seed distribution in Haiti after Hurricane Matthew19/12/2016
Cattle vaccination - South Sudan
FAO is racing against time to carry out vaccinations to remove the diseases endemic to South Sudan that threaten the herds. In Hiyala ‘payam’, a small district in South Sudan, 2 500 hundred cattle are being vaccinated.
Author: FAO/Jean Di Marino