- Livestock distribution in Myanmar03/05/2016
- Cash scheme rekindles hope in Somalia's drought-hit regions11/04/2016
- Strengthening resilience in the Dry Corridor in Honduras07/04/2016
- Destocking campaign in Ethiopia15/03/2016
- Tropical Cyclone Winston at Fiji29/02/2016
Support to Food Security Efforts - Liberia
FAO together with partners continues to support the Government of Liberia (GoL) in efforts aimed at boosting food production through the rehabilitation of critically needed lowland farming infrastructure and schemes, revitalizing the seed bank, and building capacities of MOA extension workers, among many others.
The objective is to assist the government and people of Liberia achieve food security through the application of modern farming methods, distribution of essential inputs, and collaboration with other agriculture sector partners.