- Helping women work in groups in Liberia29/06/2015
- Stabilizing land and preventing landslides after the earthquakes16/06/2015
- FAO emergency rice seed distribution in Nepal nearly complete 01/06/2015
- Local seed sourcing and packaging in Nepal29/05/2015
- Damage assessment after the earthquakes in Nepal20/05/2015
Support to Food Security Efforts - Liberia
FAO together with partners continues to support the Government of Liberia (GoL) in efforts aimed at boosting food production through the rehabilitation of critically needed lowland farming infrastructure and schemes, revitalizing the seed bank, and building capacities of MOA extension workers, among many others.
The objective is to assist the government and people of Liberia achieve food security through the application of modern farming methods, distribution of essential inputs, and collaboration with other agriculture sector partners.