- Northeast Nigeria: planting the seeds of hope09/08/2016
- Needs assessment in response to El Niño in Vietnam14/07/2016
- Initiative "des intrants pour se protéger" en République centrafricaine06/06/2016
- Seeds distribution in South Sudan03/06/2016
- Emergency livelihood support for flood-affected communities in Myanmar25/05/2016
Recovery of livestock and emergency support to small farmers - Argentina
The project "Recovery of livestock and emergency support to small farmers affected by the Puyehue eruption in Argentine´s provinces Rio Negro and Neuquen", run by FAO in the context of humanitarian agreement signed with the European Commission, intend to mitigate the devastating effects of the eruption of volcano Puyehue on livestock production and livelihoods of 300 poor rural families.