- Hurricane Matthew's devastating damages in Haiti27/10/2016
- Harvest at the community garden in South Sudan24/10/2016
- Vertical gardens in Lebanon25/09/2016
- Northeast Nigeria: supporting IDPs and host families engage in vegetable production21/09/2016
- Northeast Nigeria: planting the seeds of hope09/08/2016
Presentation of the second "Agents of Change" workshop
A series of "Agents of Change" workshops have been organized by the Emergency Operations and Rehabilitation Division of FAO.
The objective is to create a community of practice that can catalyse CHANGE within the Division while promoting the implementation of the Operational Strategy 2010-2013. The second workshop was held in Fiuggi, near Rome, and hosted 15 participants from headquarters and field offices.