- Central Mindanao farmers plant in time for the upcoming season30/07/2015
- Building more resilient farming communities after Typhoon Haiyan30/07/2015
- After the earthquakes in Nepal20/07/2015
- Youth and agriculture festival in the Central African Republic09/07/2015
- Helping women work in groups in Liberia29/06/2015
Fishing for peace - Burundi
In Burundi, FAO is supporting returnee, displaced and ex-combatant groups on Lake Tanganyika though a UN Peace Building Support Office supported project aiming to consolidate peace and build sustainable livelihoods for conflict affected people.
More than 490 people in 5 beneficiary associations in the North West of Burundi are benefitting from support with their fisheries and para-agricultural income generating activities.