- Emergency livelihood support for flood-affected communities in Myanmar25/05/2016
- Community farming project in South Sudan17/05/2016
- Livestock distribution in Myanmar03/05/2016
- Cash scheme rekindles hope in Somalia's drought-hit regions11/04/2016
- Strengthening resilience in the Dry Corridor in Honduras07/04/2016
Livestock in West Bank
FAO Office for West Bank and Gaza Strip and the Animal Production and Health Division joined efforts for the organization of two 3-day Training courses on Livestock Emergency Guidelines and Standards (LEGS) in Ramallah, West Bank. Trainees were livestock specialists with little humanitarian experience and humanitarian specialists with little livestock experience in West Bank and Gaza Strip (WBGS). They were 44 participants, including 5 women.
The participants will make use of the newly acquired knowledge and skills to address livestock interventions in emergency situations, with a particular emphasis on the WBGS environments and realities.