- Life in the cattle camp in South Sudan22/05/2017
- Supporting pastoralists in Somalia27/04/2017
- Enhancing women’s protection and addressing the risk of further environmental degradation in northeastern Nigeria20/04/2017
- Les cliniques vétérinaires mobiles10/04/2017
- Lutte contre l’insécurité alimentaire des agriculteurs vulnérables en Haïti23/03/2017
Livestock in West Bank
FAO Office for West Bank and Gaza Strip and the Animal Production and Health Division joined efforts for the organization of two 3-day Training courses on Livestock Emergency Guidelines and Standards (LEGS) in Ramallah, West Bank. Trainees were livestock specialists with little humanitarian experience and humanitarian specialists with little livestock experience in West Bank and Gaza Strip (WBGS). They were 44 participants, including 5 women.
The participants will make use of the newly acquired knowledge and skills to address livestock interventions in emergency situations, with a particular emphasis on the WBGS environments and realities.