- Helping women work in groups in Liberia29/06/2015
- Stabilizing land and preventing landslides after the earthquakes16/06/2015
- FAO emergency rice seed distribution in Nepal nearly complete 01/06/2015
- Local seed sourcing and packaging in Nepal29/05/2015
- Damage assessment after the earthquakes in Nepal20/05/2015
Launch of Conservation Agriculture up scaling strategy for Lesotho
The up-scaling of Conservation Agriculture (CA) in Lesotho has recently taken a step forward with the launch of the new strategy in Maphuts’eng, Mohale’s Hoek. This strategy intends to bring CA to all corners of Lesotho by coordinating and engaging with all agricultural sectors in the country. FAO Lesotho is working closely with the Ministry of Agriculture and Food Security (MAFS) and the National CA Task Force (NCATF) to enhance the adoption of CA in Lesotho.